Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Magnitone Lucid with Pixie Lott.

After taking part in the Pixie Lott webinar, in collaboration with Magnitone, I was so excited to try the Magnitone Lucid - in PINK! 

It comes beautifully wrapped, with a gorgeous pink bow and what's inside does not disappoint either. In a hot pink colour, with super soft bristles, easy to hold handle and a simple settings - press once for the cleansing setting and twice for sensitive - it really is the ideal way for daily cleansing. 

Magnitone have challenged me to the 7 Day Challenge, and have said that after one week of using this Magnitone Lucid, I should see a noticeable difference in my skin. It should look more radiant, smoother and full of life. Three things I was not going to say no to. Having always suffered from bad skin, I've tried all the lotions and potions in the book, so now it's time to steer away from adding liquids to my skin, and trying a more intense cleanse. 

Not only does it promise to deeply cleanse my skin, but also act as the best primer for my make-up. Now that the Winter weather seems to be firmly here, my make-up seems to be sliding all over the place, so I'm really hoping that this is the way to combat that. There's no better preparation for the day than deeply cleansing your skin, and riding your pores from impurities that can cause breakouts. 

How does it work, I hear you cry. Well, let me tell you. Magnitone Lucid is powered by Active Electromagnetic Technology, which involves enhanced electromagnetic pulsations that send rapid vibrations into skin. They naturally unclog pores, and sweep away dry and dead skin cells, leaving a clearer complexion. With over 10,000 movements per minute, your skin is better prepared to absorb all of your favourite skincare products.

So, as of tonight, I will be embarking on this challenge.. 

For now, I'll leave you with my bare-faced mug shot, and the beautiful packaging of the Magnitone Lucid.
Magnitone Lucid by Pixie Lott - Magnitone*
Back soon. Lots of love,
Katie x

P.S. I've been nominated for a UK Blog Award! If you love my little blog, I would be so grateful if you could drop me a little vote here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment