Friday, December 05, 2014

A Fraser Hart Christmas*

If you've read my blog for a while, you'll know I'm a huge fan of all things sparkly and pretty in terms of jewellery. When I attended the UK Blog Awards back in April (I think..), Fraser Hart was my accessory retailer of choice. 


Their pieces sparkle effortlessly, glisten delicately and above all, complete any outfit perfectly. It really isn't a surprise that when I received this little beauty through the post yesterday I did a little squeak with joy. 

This beautiful pink piece comes from Fraser Hart's Christmas hero line, Apassionata, and allows you to indulge in your passion for jewellery. It is a truly gorgeous collection and boasts silver pieces in contemporary fashion styles and classic designs that withstand the test of time. I showed my Mum the line, and she was swooning just as much as me - proving that they really are appealing for any age!

This vintage style pendant is designed in sterling silver, and is set with ruby doublets (oooooohhhh!) which, in laymen's terms is a combination of natural and synthetic ruby. It offers a uniqueness through its natural gems which offer a range in colour and cut, meaning that this piece is personal to me, as no one else's will be the same.

What I love about the Apassionata range is that they offer earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings that are simply essential for a woman's life - but at affordable prices. With glistening stones and luxurious pearls, you can dress any outfit up with these pieces - whether you are off to work in the office, or heading to a Christmas party at a fancy London restaurant. 

I'm going to leave you with some simple shots of the necklace, but I will be wearing it to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham later today, so will share my outfit photos once I have returned.


Ruby Doublet Necklace - Fraser Hart*



In the meantime, let me tell you that Fraser Hart will be participating in my exciting 12 Days of Christmas competition, which launches tomorrow! It will combine some of my favourite brands of 2014, and I can't wait to treat you lovely readers to some goodies - particularly an item from the wonderful Apassionata range. 

Here's some of my other favourite pieces from the line - me being me, I love a good ring!

1. Gold and Blue Crystal Ring
2. Three Band Ring
3. Rose Gold Plated CZ Ring
4. Silver Sapphire Ring
Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment