Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Next Christmas Wish List.

My, oh my, Next's shoe game is HIGH this season. From delicate thin heeled stilettos to androgynous black loafers, they have something for all tastes - both of the aforementioned happen to be my favourites!

Glitter Shoes - Next
There is something so lovely about getting dressed up, throwing on a pair of your favourite heels and heading out. Particularly around this time of year, when it is Christmas party season! I'm going to my work day/night out next week, and having only been there for nearly 3 months, I'm excited to see what's in store.

For this, I'm planning on opting for something tailored, grown-up and sophisticated (which may not be how the night turns out since wine-tasting is involved). Having said this, the heels that I've chosen, (to the left), are not that high, and this was done on purpose - I mean, who wants sore feet during a work party?! But their feminine sparkle more than makes up for it.

Call me old, but I will always take a coat out with me for a night out. This faux fur number from Next seemed like the perfect solution to the warmth-style-versatility dilemma that I often face when outfit planning. This is my complete outfit of choice:
1. Embellished Hem Top
2. Black Trousers
3. Faux Fur Jacket
I love the subtle embellished hem to the top, and the tapered style of the trousers - a truly effortless way to gain a gorgeous silhouette. 

Christmas Day in the Meadway household is a casual and chilled affair. Despite being busy, and having to see a lot of different people in the morning, we always do it casually and as and when we are ready. For this, I have opted for the most stylish and on-trend flats I think I have seen this season. 

With just the right amount of festive embellishment, these loafers are the ideal footwear choice to complement the tartan tunic dress perfectly. Yet another coat will enter my wardrobe, as I have selected this boucle fabric coat, with faux fur stole to the neckline. Simple, classic and effortless - the three components to the perfect Christmas Day outfit. 
1. Boucle Coat
2. Blue Check Tunic
3. Loafers

What are you're favourite pieces from Next, this season?

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment