Saturday, December 06, 2014

WIN: 6 bottles of Gallo Wine.


On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me......

I am SO excited to launch my 12 Days of Christmas competition, and to kick it off in real style, up first we have the wonderful team at Gallo Wine! That's right, I'm giving you the chance to win a case of their newest and most delicious red wine, which will arrive in time for Christmas.

Brand new Gallo Family Vineyards Autumn Red is deliciously smooth with jammy, blackberry flavours, layered with sweet aromatics of brown spice. It offers warm notes of ripe blackberries and sweet raspberries, combined with hints of velvety vanilla to make it the perfect companion to warm mince pies and cosy evenings relaxing by the fire, this Christmas. (RRP £6.99, available from Tesco).




So, to have a Gallo Christmas, just follow the simple instructions on the RaffleCopter below. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good luck! 

Lots of love,
Katie x

Winner announced tomorrow at 9am, on @aimabovelimits Twitter page. Prize will then be posted to the winner from Gallo HQ so the winners address will need to be to sent to me.

2 comments: