Sunday, December 14, 2014

WIN: Abetwix, Cassabo and Gallic Rooster


Wowza, I have a mega prize for you today. Not one of my favourite brands of 2014, but three! 

First up is that of Abetwix, who are giving you the chance to win this  awesome tee. I love their unique designs, this monochrome design and colour choice as well as its versatility to style with everything. It really is the perfect wardrobe addition, and you could win it!

Next up, update your phone with this red leather case from phone accessory brand, Cassabo. I was lucky enough to interview the director of Cassabo earlier this year, and he is incredibly passionate about the products, which is just a dream to see. So many people go into business because of money, but seeing someone who 100% believes in what they sell is incredibly refreshing.

Finally, Gallic Rooster. Now, you may remember I sported a very lovely black beret back at the start of the year during London Fashion Week. Well, for the next three days it is your chance to win one. Today I will be giving away a black beret, tomorrow a navy, and Wednesday a red. Ultimately, they are all gorgeous and worthy of entering everyday - I definitely would!






Enter here: Rafflecopter giveaway

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment