Sunday, December 14, 2014

WIN: Fraser Hart Earrings





So, if you read my blog regularly you will know how much I love Fraser Hart, and all that they have to offer. My gorgeous Apassionata necklace has been a talking point with my Mum, as she continually compliments just how beautiful it is, and I have to say that I agree. Well, from the same range comes this gorgeous pair of earrings, and it's your chance to win them!




These earrings ooze ophisticated elegance for a woman who loves vintage style. Featuring a gorgeous pink crystal in a cubic zirconia surround, these earrings will add a pretty touch of colour to your look, and finished sterling silver.

Enter here: Rafflecopter giveaway

Lots of love,
Katie x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website!
    Thanks for sharing! swarovski us

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting!

    ReplyDelete