Thursday, December 11, 2014

WIN: Magnitone Limited Edition, by Pixie Lott

 On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.. 

Today, I am giving you the chance to win your very own Magnitone Lucid Brush Limited Edition, by Pixie Lott. 

Good preparation is key to a flawless make-up look, and there is no better way to prepare your skin than with this Magnitone Lucid brush. I have noticed a ten fold difference in the glow, clarity and fullness of my skin since I started using my Lucid, and I am so excited to be sharing this beauty secret (although, it isn't really a secret anymore!) with you!


The Magnitone Lucid aims to deeply cleanse the skin and rid the pores from impurities that can cause breakouts. How does it work? Well, as I previously mentioned in my other post, it uses electromagnetic technology and uses 10,000 gentle pulsations which send rapid vibrations into the skin. The naturally unclog pores and sweep aware dry and dead skin cells, leaving a clearer complexion. With over 10,00 movements per minute, your skin is better prepared to absorb your favourite skin products. 


It even comes complete with a travel bag, meaning that you can always have your Magnitone Lucid with you. It is fully waterproof which will allow it to be easily incorporated into your shower routine. 


You know the drill by now, click the Rafflecopter link below to enter!





Good luck.

Lots of love,
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment