Sunday, December 07, 2014

WIN: A Piece of Your Choice From Scarlett Fashion

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me..

In case you haven't noticed already, this 12 Days of Christmas competition is a platform for me to showcase my favourite brands from 2014. I've worked with some incredible people brands and these twelve are just a selection of that group.

Up next is Scarlett Fashion, who kindly kitted me out during my time at Drapers magazine back in the Summer. I got so many compliments on my dress that I thought it was only fair that I share the Scarlett Fashion joy with you lovelies! 

Karen, the director of Scarlett Fashion, is giving you guys the chance to win one piece of your choice from the website! FREE REIN ON BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS.

Here's what I would opt for:

1. Pink Coat
2. Red Dress
3. Blue Clutch
So get searching on Scarlett Fashion, because it could be you that wins, and entering has never been easier. Simply follow the relevant accounts on the Rafflecopter below, and I'll give you a shout should you be lucky enough to win!


Lots of love,
Katie x

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant competition :-) All entered, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete