Thursday, January 15, 2015

London Fashion Week Outfit Focus - Brand 1: Dahlia.

In the lead up to London Fashion Week, I'm going to be bringing you the best brands to check out before the most exciting weekend in the fashion calendar.

London Fashion Week is full to the brim of unique, excited and fashion minded people which is what makes the courtyard at Somerset House come alive every February and September. Wander around the cobbles before the most prestigious shows and you will be sure to spot the odd celebrity or two, and you'll be in the midst of your favourite bloggers. 

The first brand up in my London Fashion Week Outfit Focus is Dahlia. I've mentioned this wonderfully British brand several times on my blog - whether it be because of my first ever purchase from their London store (which just happened to be a super cute monochrome co-ord), or my outfit of choice at London Fashion Week AW14, featuring Dahlia. 

With their phenomenal sale still on, now is the time to pick up a steal or two in time for the big event. Opt for cute florals, feminine pastels, or quirky fabrics for a look that will secure you make the pages of the glossies. 

1. Blue Blouse
2. Black Peplum Hem Top
3. Floral Trouser
For those of you with that Christmas money still remaining (you're more restrained than me!), then make Dahlia's main collection your first point of call. 

1. Navy Bow Skirt
2. Lace Insert Dress
3. Blue Drop Shoulder Jumper
What's your go-to Fashion Week brand? 

Stay tuned for the next brand on my list..

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment