Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Recently on @aimabovelimits.

I felt like I was doing the voiceover on a really bad soap as I was writing the title of this blog post.. Anyway, HI! Just thought I'd do a quick Instagram round up post to pop up some of my favourite bits and pieces from the last few weeks. 

First up, say HELLO to my favourite new tee - this wee beauty comes from The Millie Mackintosh Collection, complete with black contrast collar. You can find the full post here. 

Next, I'm seriously considering getting my fringe cut back in - since I'm not Megan Ellaby, and can't pull of a fringe like her, I'm thinking of a more Suki approach - what's your thoughts? 

How gorge are these flowers from Appleyard London? I know, they brighten my day when they landed on my doorstep. Again, the full link can be found here.

Finally, if anyone knows where I can get my hands on this mug, please let me know. I NEED IT FOR EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE. 

Lots of love, 
K x


A photo posted by Katie Meadway (@aimabovelimits) on


A photo posted by Katie Meadway (@aimabovelimits) on

1 comment:

  1. You will possibly not purchase a pc sleeve, fake chanel your going back pack or perhaps hi-end classy designer handbag in the popular save while in the supermarket. replica chanel Having said that, upon an online website, all sorts with travelling bag is obtainable a little mouse click at a distance - whether it's your back pack, your clutch, your new laptop bag or perhaps sling travelling bag. louis vuitton replica A charge card set up your investigation keyword and key phrase plus there are actually solutions in abundance perfect while in front of you actually out there. replica louis vuitton Internet looking for the best shopping bags is indeed probably the greatest solutions for any young women to choose from who seem to do not possess a time and energy to jump within eight several suppliers to purchase a person left arm sweets. replica louis vuitton Thanks to the next few paragraphs, Sonam Sharma find out you actually pertaining to the perfect most popular baggage for ladies around Asia.

    ReplyDelete