Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Brand Focus: Gemini

Jodhpur Ankle Boot
Can I just draw your undivided attention to the beauty of these boots from Gemini? Oh mannnnn.

I've been searching high and low for the perfect brogue detailed ankle boot and I've finally found them. 

My shoe collection is inundated with black boots, black flats, black everything, so this little hint of tan brown is a welcome addition to my ever-expanding shoe wardrobe.


"Where are they from?", I hear you cry.. Well, allow me to introduce you to my latest Brand Focus - Gemini.

The brand have only recently come on my radar, but since they have, I adore their simplistic approach to traditional feminine dressing. With pastels here there and everywhere, an array of brands on offer, and gorgeous footwear (see exhibit A to my left), there are a one stop shop for your Spring wardrobe. Check out the rest of my faves:

1. Checked Shirt
2. Black and White Coat - French Connection
3. Grey and Cream Sleeve Jumper

1. Velvet Leggings
2. Black Dr Martens
3. French Connection Sequin Dress

Back soon!
K x

1 comment:

  1. With a very few presses you can actually compare and contrast diverse cool and trendy baggage and buying anything you including the most effective. patek philippe replica In the end of your working day, them conserves money, determination regarding finding a person travelling bag this you’ll wish to transport. replica breitling Not just for practical, many of the internet browsing suppliers coach its prospects pertaining to every detail of your travelling bag, chanel replica which may without difficulty often be not so great outside when you're browsing originating from a search in your best supermarket. cartier replica Along at the relaxation with perched at your house, you will see a travelling bag around 360 qualifications, soar around and get your magnified glance to get more knowledge about it has the fabric, benefits, colouring plus measurements intimately. replica tag heuer As well, a variety of different types of baggage being sold on one stand.

    ReplyDelete