Saturday, April 18, 2015

Caribou.

Eyebrow Brush - Caribou*
Foundation Brush - Caribou*
Lip Brush - Caribou*






When it comes to make up, sadly I'm a bit lazy. I'm a 'foundation, brows, mascara and go' kinda girl. Until Caribou walked into my life with their irresistible range of make-up brushes. With super soft bristles that allow make-up to glide on seamlessly, they are the perfect tool for a make-up novice, like myself. 

For my foundation I have sworn by Clinique for the last 6 years. When I was a teen, I went through the most awful acne and swore by their Anti-Blemish line. Since, I have never used another skincare brand. Foundation included. I've shifted between a couple from Clinique - first starting with the Anti-Blemish foundation, before progressing to the Perfectly Real foundation, which I still use on the odd occasion if I am seeking a foundation that provides more cover-up. However, at the moment, their Superbalanced foundation is the one for me - delightfully light and not at all cakey, it is the perfect base for Summer. 

To compliment the new eyebrow brush that Caribou kindly sent, I use MAC's eye brow pencil in Spiked, as well as a brow cake from GOSH - which, FYI goes on effortlessly with the brush from Caribou. 

Finally, for my Summer look, Bobbi Brown's lip colour in Watermelon is the perfect balance between feminine and bold. 

And that, ladies and gents, completes my lazy-go-to make up look, with a little helping hand from Caribou. 

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment